Patchwork Girl's Rambling Warps
Monday, December 28, 2015
      ( 2:53 AM ) Jessica  
These yarns are $3.50/skein, plus shipping, colors aren't super accurate.. cat friendly home...a couple of skeins may not be full skeins, but have at least 3/4 of a skein. These are great for many crafts, knitting, weaving, etc...some will felt.:




Briggs & Little Heritage
Worsted wt, 100% wool, 215 yards, 4 ounces

(Top Left (top to bottom)
1 Medium Grey
1 Dark Grey
1 Sheep's Grey (looks beiger in photo than in real life)
1 Evergreen
1 Dark Maroon

Right (top to bottom)
5 yellow (brighter in real life than photo,all 5 are the same dye lot)
2 fern green (same dye lot)
1 dark green
Not shown (found after photo session): hunter's orange (looks like a short skein)



Briggs & Little Tuffy, 80% wool, 20% nylon, 215 yards, 4 oz

1 smoke (left)
1 green mix (right)

Also, check the Weaving Rainbow website for more yarns & patterns...
I'm Patchworkgirl on Ravelry!


#




Comments: Post a Comment



Welcome to Patchwork Girl's Rambling Warps blog... where I talk about just about anything from projects to just stuff to rants and whatever... I started blogging here on July 31st, 2002 and have been blogging on my website with Movable Type. I do not promise to blog regularly! I will blog when I feel like:

Blogging Without Obligation:

Feel free to leave comments!



Powered by Blogger