Patchwork Girl's Rambling Warps
Friday, August 14, 2015
      ( 8:03 AM ) Jessica  
One good, but scary change... as of later this month, my youngest son will be attending public school for the first time in his life after homeschooling/unschooling all his life... high school...both of us made the choice.
This is almost worst than my oldest 3 starting kindergarten... it's a good change... (say over and over in my head...)
Clothes shopping as soon as we get down to Denton!
#




Comments: Post a Comment



Welcome to Patchwork Girl's Rambling Warps blog... where I talk about just about anything from projects to just stuff to rants and whatever... I started blogging here on July 31st, 2002 and have been blogging on my website with Movable Type. I do not promise to blog regularly! I will blog when I feel like:

Blogging Without Obligation:

Feel free to leave comments!



Powered by Blogger