Patchwork Girl's Rambling Warps
Tuesday, February 03, 2015
      ( 4:00 AM ) Jessica  
I've seen this article before and  tried to find it again... someone on one of the CI discussion groups posted it: Cochlear Implant resuts

Basically, it explains the different results people with different hearing histories are likely to experience after activation. I got the beeps that adults post lingually deafened would get... and just the beeps, ma'am...(and crinkling paper & music)...
#




Comments: Post a Comment



Welcome to Patchwork Girl's Rambling Warps blog... where I talk about just about anything from projects to just stuff to rants and whatever... I started blogging here on July 31st, 2002 and have been blogging on my website with Movable Type. I do not promise to blog regularly! I will blog when I feel like:

Blogging Without Obligation:

Feel free to leave comments!



Powered by Blogger