Patchwork Girl's Rambling Warps
Monday, January 26, 2015
      ( 2:22 PM ) Jessica  
We took Jellybean in for his final visit to the vet... she was careful with him and gave him a sedative before giving him his final shot. It calmed him down and eased his breathing (which was labored). He fought the sedative and then calmed down. A few minutes later she give him the final shot & it was over. We buried him perpendicular to Boomerang.

I wrote the details about his illness on the January 24th blog entry.

This weekend, we offered him some special things to eat... some cream, tuna oil, tuna, pureed tuna...

He will be missed.. he was a very special boy-cat and although there are many many special cats, dogs, ferrets, fish, people, horses, goats, sheep, etcetera, etcetera, none will replace our Bean and none will replace any of them either. They're all unique and special...

Seeya on The Rainbow Bridge... Oliver is there, Roo is there... Daphne, Daisy, Opus, Kat, Goldie, Boomerang, Ruthie, Sonic, Emma, Lily Potter (yeah I know, you two didn't really get along, eventually learned to tolerate one another?), Kikki, my first cat, Bandana, Loveslug, and a whole bunch of others...

Crookshanks is still in the room with us... he's hanging out in the bathroom, not sure if he's happy, not sure what to do... if we let him back out, who knows when we'll see him again. Maybe he can get used to being an indoor cat, that would help the sores outside his ears from his ear mites to heal & treat the mites.

I'm going to just lay low for the day, maybe take some laundry to be done later... I'll update on hearing related stuff later this week. Suffice it to say that things are mostly leveling out with an occasional wow moment.


#




Comments: Post a Comment



Welcome to Patchwork Girl's Rambling Warps blog... where I talk about just about anything from projects to just stuff to rants and whatever... I started blogging here on July 31st, 2002 and have been blogging on my website with Movable Type. I do not promise to blog regularly! I will blog when I feel like:

Blogging Without Obligation:

Feel free to leave comments!



Powered by Blogger