Patchwork Girl's Rambling Warps
Thursday, July 31, 2014
      ( 9:09 PM ) Jessica  
Well, I had the surgery yesterday and the doctor says it went well... gonna keep this short because it's almost time for my next dose of pain medicine. Here's a photo of my head wrap thingie:


I love the little red smiley.

More another time! :)

Edited to add: Happy Blogiversary... been blogging since 2002!! Never consistently & I'm happy with that...

And Happy Birthday to my wonderful sister, Carol!

And... Harry Potter... and everyone else whose birthday is today...

Labels: , ,

#




Comments:
Harry Potter's birthday too? :-)

I hope you're feeling better Sis. Do everything the doctor tells you to do.

love you Sis... from Carol :-)
 
Post a Comment



Welcome to Patchwork Girl's Rambling Warps blog... where I talk about just about anything from projects to just stuff to rants and whatever... I started blogging here on July 31st, 2002 and have been blogging on my website with Movable Type. I do not promise to blog regularly! I will blog when I feel like:

Blogging Without Obligation:

Feel free to leave comments!



Powered by Blogger