Patchwork Girl's Rambling Warps
Tuesday, July 22, 2003
      ( 9:56 PM ) Jessica  
We've been busy with swimming lessons...the twins are in level 3 & Harrison's in level 1 & Reuven's in the infant & preschool aquatic class... he seems to enjoy the water, for the first half hour or so & then he gets weird...he may not like being in the deeper water, even with a life vest on... he likes trying to jump though! He had no trouble floating, but he's slightly on the chubby side... I've been working on the Knitting Beyond the Hebrides Mystery project (see the instructions for it on www.knittngbeyondthehebrides.org)... only I'm going to have to stop taking it to swimming lessons because I chose Lopi lite yarn & it's horrible to knit with outdoors in the summertime... no problem with it in air conditioning...I've been procrastinating on finising the Shapely Smooch pattern because I'm having trouble understanding the neck section... I swatched the linen last week & came to the conclusion that I need 3 strands and a size 3 US needle to get a fabric I like. I'll have to do a tiny swatch to test wash... I'm going to use it to do the SpinCraft lace cardi with saddle shoulder, but will use a different lace pattern, probably one of the new scarf lace patterns...will let y'all know after I swatch. I probably won't work on this until later in the year since i still want to do another tank before I'm done. No photos today: i'm tired & am a little sunburned! How do you feed toddlers once they move from the "oooh, here's something I'm ALLOWED to put in my mouth!" (baby food) to acting like a cat: some days they'll gobble it up & another day will treat that previously loved food like it was the worst ting in the world... some days we can HONESTLY say that Reuven is full of bologna: he knows how to open the fridge now, so if the duct tape is worn off from the rest of us opening it, he can get in, so he helps himself to the bologna...and cheese... he'll gobble up entire slices of bread or he'll lick the peanut butter off his bread & leave the bread to call in the ants... this evening's antic was sitting ON the table instead of sitting in our chair...
#




Comments: Post a Comment



Welcome to Patchwork Girl's Rambling Warps blog... where I talk about just about anything from projects to just stuff to rants and whatever... I started blogging here on July 31st, 2002 and have been blogging on my website with Movable Type. I do not promise to blog regularly! I will blog when I feel like:

Blogging Without Obligation:

Feel free to leave comments!



Powered by Blogger